Saturday 11 June 2011

Opinion Making

I'm so confused! I don't know what to believe anymore! Whomever I turn to, they all have different answers to the same question. I just don't know who to trust or what to believe. There are many people I respect, like my parents for example. But what am I supposed to think when I go to them with a problem and they both tell me to do completely different things? Or when I hear completely opposite things about Christianity and The Bible and they both make so much sense? Where do I turn then? I can't just believe both! That wouldn't be right! But if I believe one of them, I'll hear something about the other and then believe that! I'm like the wind, blowing in one direction and then another. I just can't seem to form opinions on things that matter. People tell me to believe whatever seems right or whatever the 'best option' is but, I just can't tell right from wrong sometimes. It's just so hard to decide which end of the tale to believe. I thought to myself, 'I'll just give up and simply not have an opinion'. But what will happen then, when I have to make some decision based on an opinion and there is no opinion to be had? I won't know what to do! There are so many important things that I will have to form an opinion about but, where do I start? I can't just magic up an opinion! And my life isn't made any easier when I am surrounded by people who are extremeley decided in their opinions. They're not 'opinionated' so to speak, simply strong-minded. I feel weak-winded. It's as if my mind can't handle the stress of forming opinions on important matters and it just gives up and won't work any more!
I'm not asking anyone for sympathy, so don't even bother! I just need advice. How do I form opinions? It seems like a silly question, and it comes naturally to some but, to me, it's one of the hardest things in life!

This is probably the most stupid blog ever published but it feels good to just let people know and get it out of my system. Thank you, whoever you are, for being my personal (and virtual) punching bag!

Until next time then(and hopefully not so dreary),
Ta-ta!
Miss Aalyn xx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete