Tuesday 17 May 2011

Happenings

Dearest readers,
Goodness, it feels as if I haven't written in ages! How have you all been? Cold? Fluey? Well, it's flu season so, if you don't already have it, be on your guard for red nosed and puffy eyed individuals!

Hrmm, what have I been up to since I last wrote? Well, I saw a movie this weekend: Source Code, surprisingly fantastic and I am now in love with Jake Gyllenhaal, the main actor. He is amazing!!

I also went up to Melany with my Grandma, dad and little sister. We had lunch up there and then wandered around looking into little shops and bookstores. I bought an old fashioned milk bottle (glass, reading: 600ml Wash and Return)and rolling pin from an antique store. They are simply gorgeous readers!!

Ooh, and mum has given me the beautiful french chair we used to have sitting in the loungeroom. It now sits beautifully in my room, waiting for the rest of the gorgeous french furniture to be purchased by myself and situated around the room.

Here is a photo of the french chair with the milk bottle and rolling pin sitting on top:

Aaahhhh, I just love autumn, don't you readers? Now I can get back to drinking tea and reading with a duvet, all rugged up.

Speaking of reading, I have a novel to finish for English by the end of this week and then I have to do the family tree of the main character ... fun!

Better go then, chaps!
Toodle-oo!
Much love and complete affection,
Miss Aalyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment