Saturday 9 July 2011

Names, Colours and Woes

I think that, if I somebody came up to me today and said 'you have to change your name', I would change it to Diana Rose or Diana Mary or something like that. I don't know why. I just really like the name Diana (Diane) and I think I might suit it. It just sounds so gentle and soothing. Can you imagine if your mother's name was Diana? Somehow, that would make her seem kinder and gentler. Well, to me at least. I guess I have only really heard of Diana's who were pleasant people. I also love the names; Charlotte, Amiella, Sophia, Violetta, Madeleine, Anne, Mary, Antoinette, Grace and Rose. For boy's names I like; Christopher, Edward, Benjamin, Charles (Charlie) and Daniel. Yes, I know, I love all those English old fashioned names and some of the romantic Italian and French names. I'm sure my children will be most horrified.
I think, when I have children, I want them to call me either mother or mamma (pronounced mu-mar). And, when my children have children, I want them to call me Grandmamma or maybe Grandmother.

My favourite eye colour is either blue or grey but I want my husband to have hazel eyes. I don't know, just something about a guy's eyes being brown is very appealing to me. If they had blues eyes, they would seem too 'pretty', if you know what I mean, rather than handsome. I also want my husband to have big hands, to hold mine in or to wrap around my waist or lift up my child with. Very strange, I know, but true.
Back to school in two days. I can't believe my holidays are already pretty much over. Time really does fly when you're having fun. But, at the same time, it feels as if I have been on holidays for ages and school seems like a distant memory. It's as if school was decades ago. Do you ever get that when you go on holidays? Especially when you travel to another town, city or country.

Well then, as I have so little time left, I had better go and make the most of it while I can hey?
Much love,
Miss Aalyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment