Sunday 10 July 2011

More Names

I've decided that I don't much like the name Christopher anymore. The only real reason I liked it in the first place was because of Christopher Robin in Winnie the Pooh. But, as a whole, I don't really think I like it. And I think I shall call my first-born child Diana Mary rather than Charlotte and my last-born Edward Charles Benjamin rather than just Edward Benjamin, I do so love the name Charles (like Pa in Little House on the Prairie) or Charlie for short. But I think I prefer the name Edward, and Benjamin is such a charming name for a little boy, don't you think? Not Ben, oh no, Benjamin. And Edward could be shortened to Eddie and Diana to Diane or Di and Violetta (my second-born: Violetta Anne Rose) to Violet. Ahh, I shall have fun naming my children I'm sure. And for last names I also like; Wood, Snow, Rose and Willow. There are many more, I'm sure, but they are all I can at present name.
Much love,
Miss Aalyn xx

ps. My sister did cut her hair and it looks rather like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment